[CT Birds] Saturday morning-"a little bit of this and that" West Haven and Guilford

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Sun Nov 7 08:08:30 EST 2010

Every Saturday morning for the last several weeks now the sportsman club that borders the sanctuary is releasing all sorts of gamebirds. Pheasants, chukars, and bobwhites are all usually part of the mix each year. Some of who have find their way to the sanctuary where I tell them to stay put if they want to live on!
--
Jayne

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT