[CT Birds] Hartford Eagle

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:01:59 EST 2010

As I raced to my car to go to yet another meeting today, an adult Bald Eagle
rose up, flying low over our parking lot at the church and vanished going
towards the Connecticut River.  Ahhh.  Think I will start a "churchyard
list."

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"You must not know too much, or be too precise or scientific about birds and
trees and flowers and watercraft; a certain free margin, and even
vagueness--perhaps ignorance, credulity--helps your enjoyment of these
things."  Walt Whitman in *Birds*, 1881.