[CT Birds] 1 year since PacLoon

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Nov 11 06:37:13 EST 2010

And a Yellow-billed Loon in Maine recently, and NY has at least one Ancient Murrelet.    Actually New York has a lot of birds that would be pretty nice to find in CT, like Smew, Western Reef Heron, Pacific Golden-Plover, Common Ringed-Plover, Northern Lapwing, Wood Sandpiper, Fieldfare, Redwing, Baird's Sparrow, Eurasian Curlew and of course their Broad-billed Sandpiper.   I'll put in a special vote for California, Ivory and Black-tailed Gull.   We've had Ross' Gull, but I'll take another, as long as I get to see it!

Patrick Comins