[CT Birds] Westport Buffleheads,Common Goldeneye,etc.

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:18:47 EST 2010

11/12/10 - Westport - Sherwood Mill Pond Preserve (Hillspoint Rd.)- 48 BUFFLEHEADS,1 COMMON GOLDENEYE(juv),6 RED-BREASTED MERGANSERS,2 GREAT BLUE HERONS,BELTED KINGFISHER

 Burying Hill Beach - 2 GREAT EGRETS,1 GREAT BLUE HERON,1 BLACK-CROWNED NIGHT-HERON(juv),3 RUDDY TURNSTONES,1 DUNLIN,1 GREATER YELLOWLEGS

Sherwood Island SP - 1 COOPER'S HAWK,1 PEREGRINE FALCON,1 AMERICAN KESTREL

Corner of Greensfarms Rd & Sherwood Island Connector - 1 NORTHERN GOSHAWK(juv) flew across the road in front of my car and landed in a tree - a first for me in Westport!

Tina Green
Westport