[CT Birds] CT Young Birders Club Trip - Hammonasett, Nov. 21st

O'TOOLE, Brian botoole at audubon.org
Sat Nov 13 13:19:45 EST 2010

Hi All,

Many of you know the next CT Young Birders Club field trip led by Luke Tiller and myself is to Hammonasset on Sunday, November 21st but I wanted to get details out to the list just in case anyone out there had missed the information. The van from Greenwich will depart at 7:30am and we will start the trip at Hammonasset at 9:00am. We will aim to have everyone back in Greenwich at 2:00pm at the very latest.

Please respond to this email to let me know if you are planning on coming and I will send out more details and an invite with permission slips, etc. The van is rapidly filling so please let me know ASAP as we will have to work out alternate transport if/when the van fills.

Please note that this trip is only open to birders under 18 years of age and their parents or guardians.

I hope to see a few of you on the 21st.
Brian O'Toole
Danbury