[CT Birds] Saw-whets are in

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 13 22:43:54 EST 2010

I've had a Saw-whet, very recently, at one of my usual Bethany riparian haunts.

...and I've a Great Horned calling away in my neighborhood, tonight!

For those birding beginners interested in owling and especially in the important subject of owling etiquette, check out Pat and Clay Sutton's book, How to Spot an Owl.

Steve Mayo
Beethany