[CT Birds] Newspaper article about the CBC

Kathy Van Der Aue kvda at optonline.net
Mon Dec 20 07:10:50 EST 2010

In case you happen to see the newspaper article in, I believe, the Norwalk
Hour, I apologize in advance for the quotes I am supposed to have made.
There are many inaccuracies and sightings attributed to me for which I
cannot take responsibility.  While I firmly believe any positive press about
birds, birding etc., is golden, I am surprised that a simple interview could
be so garbled.  Mardi, Townie and I were the only ones left for him to talk
to.  Sorry, guys!

Kathy Van Der Aue, Southport, CT
kvda at optonline.net