[CT Birds] Cedar Mountain Newington - toll brothers has not backed down and help is needed

Claudia cllongmore at cox.net
Mon Dec 20 17:16:25 EST 2010

I've forwarded emails re cedar mountain previously,  so I hope that it isn't
a problem using this list to make people aware of toll brothers new tactics
.     please see gail's message below .   we need to preserve the mountain
as open space, so any help would be greatly appreciated .   her contact
numbers are listed ,   mine are :

Claudia longmore

3 schoolhouse crossing

Wethersfield, ct