[CT Birds] Question

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:17:10 EST 2011

Well, the color of those bittersweet berries looks really suspicious. Plus I know I've got some around here. That  seems like the likely culprit. If I didn't have to work, I could watch for the offending bird(s). I fear it may be (gack) Starlings.

Thanks all for helping me out with this!

Jan

Sent from my iPhone