[CT Birds] Bird feeding disaster

Pat Dufour on Jiminger pat at jiminger.com
Sun Jan 30 22:04:33 EST 2011

This last storm caused the roof over my feeding station to collapse under the weight of the snow ( or from the plow pushing the snow back) and the result is that all the feeders are no longer available to the birds except those clever devils that have found a way in and out.
Luckily I had a couple in the house that I was able to fill ( I always bring in some seed when a storm is pending) but will have to pick up a couple of suet feeders tomorrow.