[CT Birds] Peregrines

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon Feb 7 10:28:33 EST 2011

Don't apologize Anthony, a passion for natural beauty and an appreciation of the importance of balance and harmony, are essential for us to rise above our most base needs in the decisions we make regarding our world. I believe the noble part of our nature must win out, or we will be our own undoing. Thanks for sharing the poem.

Dave