[CT Birds] Mockingbird - W Hartford

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at us.ing.com
Sat Feb 12 16:19:15 EST 2011

We have had a Mockingbird feeding in our backyard for about 2 weeks.  He
likes the suet and the 2 heated birdbaths.  We have been putting out
cranberries and dried cherries on a hanging platform.  He has been
enjoying it.

Tracey R Bissell
Business Analyst
Business Support Complex Processing & Controls
ING Retirement Services CS3
(860) 580-3453
tracey.bissell at us.ing.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.