[CT Birds] Bent of the River- 20 species of warblers

JohnMarshall47 at gmail.com JohnMarshall47 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:18:39 EDT 2011

Scott,
You are right. We should all be entering our sightings in eBird. Any place
I have access to the internet I will have access to all my records. Here is
the report from White Memorial's Cranberry Pond trail this morning that
includes 1 Winter Wren, 1 White-crowned Sparrow, and 3 Yellow-bellied
Sapsuckers.

Location: White Memorial Foundation - Cranberry Pond & Swamp
Observation date: 5/8/11
Notes: Litchfield Hills Audubon walk led by Ray Belding. attending the walk
were John Marshall, Ann Orsillo, Dave Zomack and 13 others.
Number of species: 48

Canada Goose 2
Common Merganser 1
Wild Turkey 2