[CT Birds] Wing-tagged Ring-billed info?

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon May 23 15:24:32 EDT 2011

Okay I know I should be aware of who is doing Ring-billed Gull wing tagging but I have an unusually complex and busy life and an unusually small and simple brain. So could someone please drop me a line on who is doing the tagging so I can report a tagged Ring-billed? Un millon de gracias.

Dave

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.