[CT Birds] Addenda to 5/22/11 Notables Report

Dave Rosgen dave at whitememorialcc.org
Mon May 23 17:51:57 EDT 2011

>From Dave Rosgen:

I meant to say Olive-sided Flycatcher in the subject line but it came out as
Olive-sided Warbler due to a distraction while I was typing. Then the stupid
computer and its internet connection died, and the report didn't go out
until today. Sorry! The continuing problems with this piece of junk computer
are going to result in it being sent to a computer hospital for a few days
of repair. Therefore, no one will be able to reach me via email until
further notice. I will continue to send reports of good birds via other
people if I find anything worth it. As for the rest of 5/22/11, here are a
few other goodies that we found in the afternoon and evening:

Kent, River Rd. (Stanley WMA) - 6 pairs of Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers, 1 pair
of Purple Martins, 9 singing male Cerulean Warblers, 3 Blackpoll Warblers

Kent, Schagticoke Rd. - 1 N. Parula, 3 singing male Cerulean Warblers, 8
Hooded Warblers

Dave Rosgen,

Litchfield/Winchester