[CT Birds] Westport Common Goldeneye plus

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 10:05:34 EDT 2011

5/25/11 - Westport -Compo Beach - 2 Common Loons, Common Goldeneye drake near Seymours Rock scoped from the beach,Semipalmated Plovers,8 Spotted Sandpipers,Ruddy Turnstones,Semipalmated Sandpipers,Least Sandpipers,Dunlin all along the west facing "Hobie" beach.This is the most Spotties I have seen in one place at one time.

Burying Hill Beach - pair of Spotted Sandpipers

Sherwood Mill Pond Preserve - Little Blue Heron

Saugatuck River I-95 Bridge - 4 Peregrine Falcons (2 adult) Wow the young birds have really grown in the last week.They look like they're getting ready to fledge!

Tina Green
Westport