[CT Birds] Bird ID help needed

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 10:09:14 EDT 2011

I saw a small bird last night while visiting a friend. It was about 4-5 inches, light grey with yellowish sides, no streaking. Which I immediately thought of flycatcher, but the tail feathers is what was striking about this bird. As it flew, the inside tail feathers were yellow. Suggestions as to which bird I might look at to help me identify this bird? I'm using Sibley's Guide which shows tail feathers very well but I just haven't come across the right bird yet!
Jo-AnneMansfield CenterSend