[CT Birds] Milford Point closed tomorrow through Tuesday morning

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 16:51:54 EDT 2011

Hi All,
As in years past, we will be closing the parking lot and grounds at Milford Point to ALL vehicles and foot traffic beginning Friday, July 1 at 4:30 p.m., until Tuesday, July 5 at dawn. The gate will be locked through the weekend and holiday; please do not enter. With the fireworks and the July 4th holiday, we limit the activity in this area to protect the nesting birds and their fledglings. There will be an officer patrolling the area. Thank you for your understanding, and please pass the word along to others. Have an enjoyable holiday!
Frank

Life is short. Bird often.

=