[CT Birds] Canoe Tour July 2 - call today

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 10:13:18 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We have a 2-2.5 hour canoe tour scheduled through the Wheeler Saltmarsh at Milford Point tomorrow starting at 11:15 a.m.  We will open the gate to let cars in for the tour starting at 10:45 a.m.  It should be a beautiful day; we're likely to see and hear things like Black, and  Yellow-crowned Night-Herons, Willet, Marsh Wren, Clapper Rail, Saltmarsh Sparrow (hard to see). Other possibilities include Glossy Ibis, Gadwall, and a variety of other waders.There are still spaces available for the tour. If you'd like to join us, please call Louise today at 203-878-7440. It's a peaceful way to spend the holiday!

Frank Gallo

Life is short. Bird often.