Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:25:17 EDT 2011

Hi, Dana

Had the same thing happen earlier this season. Found the feeder amongst the rhododendrons which border the feeder area. All the ant guards were torn off and all the nectar (I had just completely cleaned and filled the feeder!) was gone. It also happened at night. I figured raccoon, dextrous little boogers that they are.

Jan Hollerbach

Sent from my iPhone