[CT Birds] Hummingbird Feeder Mystery

Patrcia Bailey bails at att.net
Tue Jul 12 01:14:13 EDT 2011

Dana,

Same thing happened to my hummingbird feeder after I moved it to a bench in
the shade.  I think the chipmunks took the plastic flowers off.  They did me
a favor as the exposed parts were black instead of red - gotta clean under
the plastic flowers too.  My chippies leave no flower petals unturned or
anything else.

Pat Bailey

Sherman, CT

Message: 11