[CT Birds] Richard English

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 10:35:23 EDT 2011

I totally agree with Carolyns comments and everyones remembrances about dick english.  He was a class act with a deep kindness to new birders and I will always remember his deep appreciation for birds, his learners mind and curiosity about what was going on in the natural world and is kindness to newcomers in the hobby.  I didn't see him often but when I did I was always greeted with a smile and a sincere warmth that I will miss. He had a way of making you feel comfortable and important at the same time even if you were not an expert birder.  I hope that he is surrounded by the birds and things he loved the most in the afterlife but his memory will live on with all of us
Mona cavallero