[CT Birds] Mississippi Kite, Great Pond

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Sun Jul 17 13:59:46 EDT 2011

7/17 - Simsbury, Great Pond

Paul Walter, Bill Batsford, and I just saw the MISSISSIPPI KITE at 1:25 pm today. Came in low over the tree line. There may have been 2, but we were diverted by the first one who gave us great looks.

Also, at Hammonasset SP this morning, the immature male KING EIDER finally came out from behind the rocks in the water beyond the moraine trail at 9:25 am.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.