[CT Birds] HR2854

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:00:35 EDT 2011

i called my congressman's office this afternoon about the bill in congress that would harm the environment telling
them to have him vote against it. But there is also something else we can all do to help. And that is to purchase a
duck stamp every year. i have been doing this for a number of years. The money of course goes to the acquisition
of wildlife habitat. So if each and every one of us out there did this it would go a long way towards acquiring wildlife
habitat.