[CT Birds] Bird song "shut down" and tree swallows out of here - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 08:25:59 EDT 2011

Noted that bird song has been shutting down around my place here in Washington, CT of late and that the tree swallows that nested in bluebird boxes in our field here are "out of here". "Got" my gray-hooded gull from an article about it in Cony Island, NY in the New York Times today. Since I no longer do any kind of "listing" I am not sure what number this bird is on my birds in photos list.

David W Babington
Washington, CT