[CT Birds] COA Birding Events Calendar

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Tue Aug 2 20:03:54 EDT 2011

Birding Events Calendar for the Connecticut Ornithological Association

If you are a small volunteer-based organization and have any upcoming events in CT, including walks or indoor programs that are bird related and would like them on the Birding Events Calendar for the Connecticut Ornithological Association, please send me some text for your event and I will be happy to put the information on the calendar to help promote it. Information in a format that is copy and pasteable would be best. Please put "COA Calendar" in the subject line of your email to me. If you are a larger organization or a for-profit operation and would like information on how to post your own events, I’d be happy to help you.

My email address is: jim (at) duganworks.com

To see the calendar:
http://www.ctbirding.org/calendar.htm

See you in the field,
Jim Dugan