Elena COFFEY elena_ibclc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 22:48:08 EDT 2011

Sarah,  I had a similar happening at a beach house in Stonington a few years ago.  Woke up in the morning to find T. Vultures eating something in the yard.  On closer inspection, it was a very large neighbors cat. The front and back end were perfectly intact and only the midsection was gone.  I had thought maybe a Fisher-cat but, is this type of "dining behavior" typical of a Bob-cat?

Message: 8