[CT Birds] FW: Turkeys

Pamela Holden pjp.holden at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 16:36:39 EDT 2011

FYI - Several nice folks have told me that the DEP would like reports on
turkey sightings (thru Aug.)  I will be sending in my report and thought I'd
pass on this link to anyone else who may want to report their turkey
sightings.

http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2723
<http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2723&q=325722&depNav_GID=1655#TBS>
&q=325722&depNav_GID=1655#TBS