[CT Birds] GHGU updates needed please

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:59:00 EDT 2011

THANK YOU ANDREW  for your posting (below) to the NYS bird list!
We all know dozens, maybe hundreds, of birders planning their weekend
travels around the status of this gull in NYC!
Thank you and everybody who posts any positive or negative information about
seeing this mega-rarity today, tomorrow, monday, etc.
Tom Robben
1pm saturday august 6
Glastonbury CT