[CT Birds] Swallows (13) on a wire, Washington Depot, CT

Tammy Eustis teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Sun Aug 7 18:34:59 EDT 2011

I saw streams of tree swallows flying over the Old Saybrook causeway Saturday morning, and a flock of about a dozen trolled the air over our house this evening (a larger number than the usual 2 or 3). CT Audubon's Swallow Spectacular cruises start on August 25th, so I think it's safe to say that the shoreline "stage" is being set.
~ Tammy Eustis, Chester