[CT Birds] Carved Bird Sculpture Exhibit opening-Museum American Art-N Britian K Mueller

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Aug 11 15:41:48 EDT 2011

I just wanted to pass this along if anyone is interested....the Museum
of American Art in New Britian is featuring an exhibit of carved bird
sculptures. The Exhibit is entitled "One Man's Passion-the Art of
Carved Birds" showcasing the collection of Mr. Kemler Appell. Kem is a
well know bird enthusiast maintaining a spectacular aviary and is an
avid collector of carved and sculpted birds. I am fortunate to have my
work in his collection.The exhibit's reception is tonight and will be
open until Sept. 25.

Here is the link to the Museum:
http://www.nbmaa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=56

Kem has a stunning collection of bird carvings, so if you are looking
to experience birds in a different light, this exhibit may be just
what you are looking for.

Hope to see you there!

Keith Mueller Killingworth