[CT Birds] Belize Audubon thinks locally, acts globally.

David Tripp jr dtrippjr at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 09:00:51 EDT 2011

I wonder if anyone asked him about the status of the dams that BAS backed and destroyed Tapir, Jaguar and Scarlet Macaw habitats as well as the river itself. A great book describes "The Last Flight of the Scarlet Macaw" and the fight against the dam :(. You can find a copy at Barnes and Noble in the Bargain section for only $5.98!
I wish him good luck.

Dave Tripp
Canton