[CT Birds] Carved Bird Sculpture Exhibit opening-Museum American Art-N Britian K Mueller

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Fri Aug 12 09:18:49 EDT 2011

I went to see the exhibit last night and it is terrific! All different
kinds of birds are captured in various poses and the detail and skill
involved in each piece is breathtakingly beautiful. Many of the
sculptors were present at the opening and were discussing their work,
amongst them our own Keith Mueller, who received many accolades for his
excellent work. Some of the sculptors will be giving talks during the
next few weeks, check the schedule on the museum's website. This is a
great opportunity to see examples of some of the world's best avian
carvers, I really enjoyed it.

Sara Zagorski