[CT Birds] Carved Bird Sculpture Exhibit opening-Museum American Art-N Britian K Mueller

kvda at optonline.net kvda at optonline.net
Fri Aug 12 11:41:09 EDT 2011

Floyd Scholz, one of those sculptors and a master bird carver, will be our featured Artist of the Year at CT Audubon's Birds in their Habitat Art Show which will be held at the CTAudubon Center on Burr Street in Fairfield on the weekend of September 24th.  Complete information is on our website ctaudubon.org

Kathy Van Der Aue
East Boothbay, ME (at the moment)