[CT Birds] Bird cam

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 17:32:37 EDT 2011

Here's a question that I suspect someone on the lists may be able to answer: I'd like to get a webcam eithert o put into or direct toward the owl box in my woods.  Any suggestions for 1) brand and features to purchase (and source!), and 2) installation advice?  I'd actually prefer to put up two -- one in the box and one outside, but need installation info, etc.    There is no ready source of power near the tree...

thanks

Sarah Faulkner
Canton, Ct