[CT Birds] Crossley ID Guide

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:09:59 EDT 2011

Richard Crossley will be one of the speakers at next years' COA Annual Meeting on Saturday March 24th at Middlesex Community College in Middletown. Come see and hear him talk about the why and how of putting together his guide.

Note:I have several different guides in my car,but,I carry the Sibley's Guide with me while birding and I used it to help me ID the Western Meadowlark that I found in 2009 at Sherwood Island SP.

Tina Green
COA Annual Meeting Co-chair
Westport

Tina & Peter Green