[CT Birds] Crossley ID Guide

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:45:00 EDT 2011

No one field guide does it all. Crossley offers a range of potential views for the species included.  Contrary to what you opined, I believe Sibley does an excellent job of portraying an accurate average of what a species looks like and often captures important nuances of ID in a very clear and direct way.  I lik

Mark