[CT Birds] Crossley ID Guide

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:54:42 EDT 2011

What I meant to say before the dog hit my hand was that I like the National Geographic Guide very much as well. I am happy that it includes all the species for NA,  I think the descriptions and text are good, and I think the illustrations are very good in some cases and good in the rest.  So far, the best field guides I have ever seen and use regularly here are European.

This was just a dog-punctuated, long-winded way of saying that the more references you have, the better and don't trust any one of them to be correct for 100% of your identification questions.