[CT Birds] Crossley ID Guide

Mark Szantyr birddog55 at charter.net
Thu Aug 18 09:23:33 EDT 2011

Several people have asked which European guides I use.  A short list
includes:
Beamon and Madge, Guide to Bird Identification
The Macmillan Birder's Guide to European and Middle Eastern Birds
The Macmillan Guide to Bird Identification
And the great Collins Bird Guide

Online resources are also great:
Birds of North America online,  bna.birds.cornell.edu
Oceanwanderers.com
Surfbirds.com
Birdfellow.com

Also, the old school field guides like Pough, and the Bent series are
priceless for information.

Mark

Mark S. Szantyr
80 Bicknell Road #9