[CT Birds] Just a quick question........

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 21 10:15:16 EDT 2011

Just a quick question that i was pondering recently.....

If their were no (indigenous) earth worms, nor Japanese beetle grubs during the
pre European times here in North America, What the heck did the American Robin
 I do believe their were some indigenous grubs here, but it is stated their were
definitely no earth worms, which i believe came over on European plants.

Our American Robins seems so adapted at finding and pulling out these two alien
species. Any bird historians have the answers out there?

Thanks - Paul Carrier