[CT Birds] Comment on Worms

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 21 13:29:20 EDT 2011

Thank you Sarah so much for answering this question. You sure know your worms! I
do remember the mention of some indigenous earth worms here in NE. Might one of
them be that little red one I see so often in my compost pile?

 This subject once again shows me in so many different ways, that the human
species is still the most destructive species on this earth, both through our
ever increasing population growth and our expansions around this earth that
interfere with the natural balances of all life itself.

Paul Carrier - Harwinton