[CT Birds] The Big Year

Meredith, Leslie Leslie.Meredith at simonandschuster.com
Mon Aug 22 17:04:35 EDT 2011

I've refrained from posting about the movie on this list because I edited the book, but since 2 folks have mentioned the book-movie connection (thank you!), I can also mention that one of the 3 birders featured in the book, Greg Miller, who is a professional guide, was also brought in to consult on set.  He has some fun posts about his time in V'couver on this site: http://www.gregmillerbirding.com/about/

The trailer IS coming soon, post-Labor Day!