[CT Birds] Pelagic & Unusual Birds question

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:57:34 EDT 2011

Hi Sarah,

This all depends on storm track. With so much time between now and
then, so many things can change, and the track is far from certain. As
we get closer to the weekend, I'm sure several of us will be
speculating on potential birds and where to go to look for them.

Generally speaking though, you want a point of land that sticks into
LI Sound such as (east to west) Stonington Pt, Enders Island,
Cornfield Pt, Meigs Pt, Stratford Pt, Shippan Pt, etc etc.

Nick

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com