[CT Birds] Fwd: Hurricane Birding tips

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 25 22:12:04 EDT 2011

Hi all,
Here's some comments and birding tips, as well as safety reminders from VA
birder Ned Brinkley, copied from the Va birding list-serve, via birdingonthe.net
   (Ned is also the editor of ABA's excellent publication, North American
Birds).  Much of the info is also applicable to other eastern states, including
CT.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford