[CT Birds] Great crested flycatcher, Washington, CT

Tammy Eustis teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Sat Aug 27 13:24:45 EDT 2011

Interesting... I heard a GCFC too, when I was just out for a "last" walk around the neighborhood. Otherwise, our area is eerily quiet - nowhere near the usual level of bird activity. A few stray juveniles: mourning doves, cardinals, woodpeckers; and the hummingbirds. I'll definitely take stock again after Irene moves through.
~ Tammy Eustis, Chester