[CT Birds] Savannah at my house

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:58:35 EDT 2011

Savannah Sparrow under my feeder in E. Hartford.  I don't usually have them
here in the yard.  I am only a short distance from Cabela's.  Wish some of
those others from there would make it onto my yard list!  Right now the
hummingbirds are chowing down constantly.  Hope they all find a safe place
to hunker down.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

*"*Come to me bird-watching God, you will find the branches for nesting. A
mustard seed of faith grows to a place of many wings*.*"
                                    from “Prayer of the Heart” by Maren C.
Tirabassi & Joan Jordan Grant