[CT Birds] Communication tomorrow and Monday

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:44:15 EDT 2011

Hi folks, looks like there could be a window tomorrow PM for safe post-storm birding, in addition to Monday. If we're really lucky we'll have some fast and furious rarity action. Remember to make phone calls, post to the list if you can, and take photos if you have a camera.

I will be out and about if safe, and will post results if anything noteworthy is seen.

Good luck to everyone. Hopefully the effort will pay off, and remember to be safe above all else!

Sent from my iPhone