[CT Birds] Hurricane birds in the next 48hours

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:03:02 EDT 2011

I second what Nick just said, and will keep my site updated tomorrow...

assuming birders post to CTbirds or their local state bird list (and also
eBird if possible).
This site is up-to-date now, as of 9pm tonight.

And enjoy Marshall Iliff's great article...

Good luck and be careful.

Tom Robben
Glastonbury CT