[CT Birds] Hurricane birds in the next 48hours

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:03:02 EDT 2011

I second what Nick just said, and will keep my site updated tomorrow...
http://hurricaneirene2011.blogspot.com/

assuming birders post to CTbirds or their local state bird list (and also
eBird if possible).
This site is up-to-date now, as of 9pm tonight.

And enjoy Marshall Iliff's great article...
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/news/hurricane-irene-en-route

Good luck and be careful.

Tom Robben
Glastonbury CT