[CT Birds] hummer question

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 10:17:52 EDT 2011

I, too, am feeling badly about having taken down the feeders.  My one
remaining pole feeder is seeing lots of activity -- including one tenacious
baby cardinal who persists on sitting on top and screaming for food.  The
hummers keep coming to the backdoor, looking for their feeder... maybe in a
couple of hours I can put everything back up.  So far -- fingers crossed --
this is far less severe than a thunderstorm we had a few weeks ago.  I can't
wait to open the windows again -- getting stuffy inside!

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville