[CT Birds] Milford PT

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Mon Aug 29 17:04:18 EDT 2011

I'm here with several birders, this is the latest report at 5 pm:

Black-necked Stilt was seen all the way around the point to the right, but then flew back towards the sound and we haven't located it again.

Jamie Myers and Jay Kaplan also saw a Marbled Godwit where the stilt was, but it took off.

Patrick Dugan found a juvenile Sooty Tern that came in off the sound and disappeared over Stratford PT.

Royal Tern still here, 4 Black Skimmers, Peregrine Falcon, forster"s tern, black tern. No sign of the Hudsonian Godwits.

Sara Zagorski

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.